Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trunk or Treat

Since Halloween was on a Sunday this year, we did the tri ward Trunk or Treat on Saturday in the church parking lot. There were 3 wards and hundreds of kids. It was really crazy(I've never seen so many kids all together running from car to car)but Bailey had so much fun. Nick slept through most of it which we didn't mind too much since he was asleep in his careseat and I didn't have to hold him the whole time. Here are the kids in their original costumes in the backyard before we left.


My precious, sweet baby boy


My stubborn little girl, who refuses to look at the camera


They are FINALLY both looking at the camera, yeay!


Having way too much fun giggling


daddy giving last minute instructions and strategies for the Trunk or Treat


Waiting with her cousin Aaron for the fun to begin


We can't wait for next year to take the kids trick or treating around the neighborhood!

4 comments:

Megan said...

They are the cutest monkeys I've ever seen! Happy Halloween to you guys!

Traci said...

heart the matching costumes and the flower in the ear is too cute!
is that a brobee costume in the back of your car???

Thanks to the keeper of the stars said...

Your family,( including your parents and brother's family) had some of the cutest costumes by far!! I think the stinky skunks were my favorite...I must admit. ha.ha. That was so much fun. Next year I will have to get a costume too. You are all so creative!!
p.s. can you send me an e-mail....I am going to set my blog to private and I don't have your address. Thanks!

Katrina said...

Wow they are getting big and so cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Bailey

Bailey