Saturday, October 30, 2010

Star 1st Ward Halloween Party

Last night we had a Halloween Party at the church. The kids are going to be monkeys for Halloween, but Trent and I wanted to dress up also, but were too lazy/cheap to make a costume, so we re-used last years costume...some of you probably recognize them, but nobody around here had seen them before. My mom also re-used her costume...which was super funny AGAIN!


Nick in his carseat ready to go!


The Skunk family !


the CRAZY chicken!j/k


My brother Matt and his cute family


My cute friends Jana and Ashleigh


Getting my face painted


Our fun first counselor


Bailey fishing

2 comments:

Casey and Rachel said...

Looks like fun! You all look so cute all dressed up! Hope you had a great Halloween!

Megan said...

So cute! Your mom looks adorable! And Matt and his sweet family look great too!

Bailey

Bailey