Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch

They go all out here in Idaho...well at least with their pumpkin patches. They have full on carnivals with pony rides,petting zoo, hay rides, corn mazes, train rides, play in piles of corn, jumping pillows, and so much more. Today I went with my mom and kids to one in Meridian. It was so fun and there was tons to do.



Bailey's favorite thing- pet the animals! She was following this poor goat around trying to pet it!


Farmer Bailey


waiting for the cow train to start...


waiting(and crying)for the cow train to end...


Nick loving it...and drooling all over his shirt


and our pretty little Bailey deciding what to do next!

5 comments:

Gina said...

oh my I miss that little girl so much. She was in my dream last night. I hope you guys are loving life miss you tons.

Traci said...

so fun! its so fun having kids and all the fun things we get to do with them!!
great memories!

Christina said...

how fun!! I cant believe how big they both are!! We need to see you guys again soon!! I went to call you yesterday only to realize i dont have your new cell number!! I need it!! :)

S+S said...

nick is a QT!!

Kris said...

I just love that little bald Nick. I really like how you've done Bailey's hair

Bailey

Bailey