Friday, August 6, 2010

Monkey Dooz

Some of you may know that Bailey has crazy hair. It is completely straight on the sides, but the back is tight curls. When she wakes up in the morning, she always has a huge snarly mess in the back. Well, after her bath last night, it took me a good 15 minutes to get the tangles out and of course Bailey was crying saying that it hurt....so I say, "well, if you want we can cut your hair!" She then replied "I want my hair cut" So this morning I made an appt at a place called Monkey Dooz, a salon for kids. Since it was going to be more than a trim, I decided that I needed a professional to help. It was so much fun...and not to pricey...they have toddler Tuesday where cuts are only $10. Here are a few pics of the fun! Plus Bailey's Great Grandma Parsons and Auntie Pam were here visiting, so she had lots of people with her!


Before





Sitting in a cool Jeep




Her cute curls!



After



The Awesome waiting room...I loved it more than she did!


The salon...including a dress up room in the back(See all the fun dresses?)


The nail painting center


So much fun, and thanks to Great Grandma Parsons who paid for the "First Haircut Special" with a few extras!

5 comments:

Megan said...

How fun is that place! Bailey's hair came out so cute! And $10...what a steal!

Traci said...

too cute!! and a great price!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, Miss Bailey! Love the flip! (That's what we used to wear in the 60's) (Oops, maybe shouldn't say that cause then it will be too old-fashioned!?) But it sure looks good on you! Glad you had a fun excursion for your first haircut. Love you pretty girl--Grandma Terry

Thanks to the keeper of the stars said...

I LOVE Monkey Dooz! I wish they had a place that looked that cute for us adults. Bailey's new style is adorable. When Carson went, they sprayed some blue and orage hairspray in his hair. Cute. Have you guys been out of town? We'll have to get together soon.

Casey and Rachel said...

What a cool place! I bet Bailey had so much fun getting her hair cut!

Bailey

Bailey