Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bailey and the dentist

Last week Bailey had been complaining that her teeth hurt...so I made a dentist appt. She is only 2 1/2 but it said on the pediatric dentist's website that it is suggested to go about 6 months after their first tooth comes in. I think that may be a little early, but since she was hurting I took her in. Luckily, it was just a canker sore... but she did really well anyways. She got 2 xrays , and had a check up with a cleaning and floride... Yay. The dentist was very proud of her and said that most 2 year olds would not let them do very much! Good Job B!

It was also the coolest dental office I had been. It was DENTAL CARE FOR KIDS and was so kid friendly. They had a huge pirate ship and fort on the waiting room, along with TV's in every room and on the ceilings in the exam room. Bailey was so scared and nervous about going, but their environment was so kid friendly that she enjoyed it and said, Mommy, I want to go to the dentist again! YEAY! That's what I want to hear!

I am so sad that I didn't have my camera with me...so no pics

No comments:

Bailey

Bailey