Wednesday, July 21, 2010

All Girls Party

Last night for our R.S. weekday activity(formerly known as Enrichment) we had an All Girls Party....with a BBQ and swimming. The people who own the house are from Atascadero, CA (Where I grew up when I was little) and know a lot of the same people my family does. It's funny what a small world this is!!!

Their house was amazing. It is right by the Boise River, has it's own pond with paddle boats and canoes, had a huge pool and waterfall and everything else they need to throw an awesome party...Sound system, built in trampoline, play area for the kids, Frisbee golf setup...It was pretty neat.





Grandma and Bailey by the fountain




Pond in their front yard






The waterfall with the slide down the side of the rocks



Waterfall to their pool....you can also go under the waterfall into a little cave




Bailey and cousin Aaron (Matt's little boy) loved the water, so my mom played with them in the pool while I was holding Nick

5 comments:

Casey and Rachel said...

Wow, looks like a party for the rich and famous!

Unknown said...

Melissa...I didn't know that you used to live in Atascadero. My dad taught high school there. I went to kindergarten through second grade there, so i lived there around 1980-1983. So funny, here we are related and I never knew this. Small world!!!

Traci said...

what a fun evening out for sure!! that house is amazing, well the yard atleast since that is what we have seen most!!!

Megan said...

What a fun evening! And such a great pool!

Thanks to the keeper of the stars said...

Your blog is adorable.....I love it. Your kids are so cute. I love the chuck e. cheese pictures, we have some just like it=) You will have to let me know how you went about printing your blog. I am going to add you to my list of family and friends....if you don't mind of course!

Bailey

Bailey