Wednesday, August 11, 2010

mini reunion



This last week has been super busy and packed full of fun. My grandma Parsons and Aunt Pam came from San Luis Obispo, CA to visit(Grandpa wouldn't leave the ranch during fire season...and funny enough, there was a fire about 2 hours after grandma left...so Grandpa helped get it out with his fire truck!!! funny grandpa!). Then a few days later, my uncle Gary came from Michigan(who we haven't seen in about 10 years) then Aunt Brenda and cousin Ariel came from Utah. The house was packed full, but we had lots of fun playing games, having picnics, going shopping and visiting the nature center in Boise. Here are a few pics from the week.

My aunt Brenda, mom, grandma, aunt Pam and Uncle Gary

My brother Matt


My parents and baby Nick


Our four generation shot- my mom and grandma


Family picture at the Nature Center- Nick was in the stroller sleeping


Daddy and daughter


Bailey trying to scratch her mosquito bite at the Veterans Memorial Park in Boise


My mom and her mom...We love Grandma!



Nick makes the funniest faces...he wanted more food, so this is what he does! It makes me laugh every time I see him do it!Goofy Nick!



I'm glad that everybody could get together...we had a good time!!!

2 comments:

Traci said...

ok heart that last pix! he is a cutie and glad you got a photo to always remember!!

Thanks to the keeper of the stars said...

What a great time! I love the nature walk, and all the pretty parks around here. That is neat that you were able to catch up with your family. I love the picture of Nick eating too!

Bailey

Bailey