Thursday, September 24, 2015

Weekend in Utah

Trents family was having a family reunion over the labor day weekend. Trent decided that we wouldn't go because it would be way too hard to travel and stay in a hotel with the babies. So Saturday morning comes along and I head out the door to a hair appointment. Just after getting there, I get a call from Trent. He had booked a hotel for 2 nights and we would leave when I got home...WHAT!?! We werent packed, or ready, or even had clean clothes for that matter. But five hours later we were on our way!!!!

We got into Utah at 11pm, and surprised his parents the next morning. We enjoyed seeing his family and relaxing up in the canyon. It was a really fast trip, but I think it was good for us to get out. The babies did ok in the car, but were better in the hotel. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I didn't get too many pictures, but I did get one of the babies in the hotel (Above)... and a few at the park with grandma Terry. This was Madison and Jacksons first time to a park!

Bailey and Madison(below)



She was LOVIN the swing!!!


It took this guy a little longer to enjoy the swings


But eventually he came around!


It was really nice to get away for 2 days, but just as nice to be home and back to routines.

No comments:

Bailey

Bailey