Thursday, September 24, 2015

Our troublemaker kindergartner


Nick is our little troublemaker. He has a very hard time listening and obeying. He can also be very sensitive, so I was wondering how he would do in kindergarten this year.

Well, he says that he gets in trouble a lot (but his teacher has never said anything so I'm hoping that's an exaggerations) He also became best friends with two twins in his class, Jason and Kidd. They are "more naughty than him." When I went to pick Nick up after school, he says "look at the white thing that Jason is wearing today" I look up and see this tiny kindergartner in a white wifebeater tank top. What 5 year old wears a wife beater to school?  The next day when I pick him up he says "mom, Jason and Kidd are both wearing earrings" Sure enough, both little white thug kindergartners have these HUGE diamond stud earrings.  The boys come give Nick a big hug when he leaves and put their arms around him and they are the best of friends. He really loves these two boys and I'm sure they are nice little guys.....BUT....if these are his friends in Kindergarten, I am so afraid of what his friends will be like in High School.

We sure do love our Nick but I think we are in for a wild ride with this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Bailey

Bailey