Thursday, September 24, 2015

the hectic life in Idaho

 


Since school has started, we have become a quite hectic family. The kids school is 20 minutes away and since Nick is in Kindergarten, I drive THREE times to  the school and back each day. We tried sticking the kids on the bus but it arrives at 6:35 am which is an hour and a half before school and it takes them just as long to get home. I hate the kids to waste 3 precious hours each day riding the school bus, so I will sacrifice and drive...but it seems like driving is consuming my day!!!




Then when I get home it is time to feed and give naps to these crazies.... My dad seems to be doing a pretty great job of feeding both at the same time :)

(check out the background all the baby crap in the front room...yep it always looks like that)



Then we get them dressed for the day and hope they stay pretty happy.




Then it is time to pick these kiddos up again. Here they are all ready to go on picture day






1 comment:

Traci Bayley said...

so sorry u have all the driving, but being picked up for school at 6:35am is CRAZY!! and for little kids!! that is a long day!! hang in there!

Bailey

Bailey