Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm 32

I really can't believe that I am 32. It has just alwasys seemed like when you are over 30 that you were middle aged and you would know how to raise kids and be a great mom and that I would know what I was doing with life. Well, I feel like I am still in the learning stage and should be so much farther along. I am so grateful for what I have though and how much I have been blessed in my 32 years.


My brother Matt watched our kids so we were able to go out on Saturday night. I got to go to Cafe Rio and get my favorite chicken salad. And afterwards we went to a movie and had a great night away.



My actual birthday was Sunday so we had church in the morning. But Trent made a fun scavenger hunt for me to go on when right when we got home. At the end was a present that the kids helped pick out (A set of pots and pans...yeah spicy huh?) But, I did get a yummy Coldstone Creamery cake (thanks to groupon we got it half off) and that really made my birthday complete!



Before bed, Bailey gave me this picture she drew of me....I was trying so hard not to laugh, but I told Bailey that it was really good, but I sure had a lot of teeth and they went up to my eyes. She said " I made 32 teeth on you, just like your 32" Too funny, but it looks like she ran out of room and didn't quite fit in the 32 teeth.


5 comments:

Traci said...

happy belated birthday melissa!!! sorry i missed it! looks like u had a great one and got to celebrate all weekend long, that is the best!!!

Brian and Karen Davis said...

That picture is priceless! Save it.

jamieb said...

Happy Birthday Melissa! Sounds like you were spoiled just right!! Thanks for sharing with us!

Arin and Troy said...

That picture seriously made me laugh out loud! It sounds like you had a good birthday celebration! :)

Casey and Rachel said...

LOLLLLL

Picture is hilarious

Kinda has that double picture thing going on. You look at it long enough and you see another creature.

Bailey

Bailey