Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Candy Apple Farm

Bailey's preschool group went to the Candy Apple Farm this morning. I invited my friend Ashleigh and her daughter Lexi and also my Sister in law, Brandy and her 2 kids. We were all able to fit in my car (I love my Sequoia) and carpool together.



This is the neat apple press that made apple cider




The kids all watching the juice come out





Bailey's preschool group combined with the 3 year old class. That would be a huge class, luckily they are divied in two! Bailey is behind the boy in yellow with her face in the cutout


The 3 stooges, Bailey, Lexi and Nick



Nick absolutely loved using the apple picker. It was pretty heavy and way bigger than he was, but he used it on every apple he picked...Bailey just used her hand and picked the lower down apples





Bailey putting an apple in her bag

A very hungry group decided to have some yummy pizza at Idaho Pizza in Emmett

With all the apples we got, I think I will have to bake an apple pie! It was a fun field trip and we can't wait for the next one in October!

No comments:

Bailey

Bailey