Monday, September 27, 2010

A little black and blue


Nick is now mobile and starting to crawl... which led to him falling off our bed, hitting his face on the corner of the nightstand and proceeding head first to the ground....and SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER. I felt so bad (although, not to point fingers or anything, I was helping B brush her teeth and someone else was SUPPOSED to be watching Nick) Anyways, When we woke up this morning, I noticed a little black and blue on his cute little face...poor baby! It could have been way worse though...I guess I better keep a closer eye on him now that he seems to be getting around pretty fast!

3 comments:

Traci said...

thank goodness babies are quite resillant (sp?) and you wouldn't be the first mom to have this happen to!
u r right we do learn to be more watchful now that they move a lot more! my 2 yr old is into jumping off and on things!

Kris said...

poor little dude. he is still so ute though.

Casey and Rachel said...

Sad. This reminds me of the time when Isaiah was about that age and he rolled off the couch and hit the TV tray. He got a nice bruise on his leg. Once he started walking is when he got hurt the most though! Good thing they are tough. I think sometimes it hurts the moms more, because you feel so bad.

Bailey

Bailey