Saturday, July 17, 2010

Family updates

This post is mostly just updates for myself. Since I print my blog yearly, I like to make it like a mini journal/scrapbook. This just shows the kids and how much they are growing.

Nick is almost 5 months and enjoys bathtime(like most babies)


I FINALLY got a decent picture of both kids. They are dirty and tired, but at least they are both smiling!


This is how Trent watches Nick (or Ricky as Trent calls him)- He stays on the computer and put him on his head...c'mon Trent, can't you put the laptop down for a few minutes? (He was doing homework so I guess it may be a little justified)


Cute Bailey eating her Cheeze its


Nick is now eating baby food and LOVING it. Bailey WOULD NOT eat baby food,and this guy loves sitting in the Bumbo and eating away- even peas adn greenbeans! He just finished eating in this pic, so his face it still a bit dirty!


Bailey and Nick are growing so fast. Bailey is now a litle girl. Yesterday we painted our nails togther and she wanted to do her makeup- she is only 2 1/2 and I'm not ready for her to be a big girl! Nick is out of his newborn stage, but I'm not too sad about that! I love that he looks at me and can give me a big smile with his cute dimples!



Trent is now back in the thick of school at Boise State- He is taking a few summer classes- which end in 2 weeks, then will start again in fall. He is now into his major classes so he's taking all Engineering classes except for one last math class.
We are still paying out of state tuition (about $7000 a semester...Yikes!) but only fall semester left before we will have been here a year and get cheaper tuition this winter.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Your littles are so cute Melissa! Nick has such long eyelashes!

Christina said...

how fun, I cant believe how big Nick is getting already (and Bailey too of course!)!! Are you guys still coming down to Utah this month? If so give me a call when you're here!! Cant wait to see you guys!

erika said...

cute campbell kids.
thanks for the updates.

Casey and Rachel said...

Man they sure have gotten big since we saw them last! So cute too! Good luck with the homework Trent!

Kris said...

I swear you and Trent have the CUTEST KIDS EVER!!! XO

Bailey

Bailey