Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Idahoans

We have now been in Idaho for about a week. We have been busy loading, unloading, packing and unpacking. Then Bailey happened to catch the flu which has spread to the rest of us...not too mention that I am pretty pregnant and due in a few months. Just before we left I had an appt and the doctor said that he thought the baby will come early, even to the point of wanting me to take a test and see if it was coming in the next few weeks. So, with all of this fun stuff going on, we haven't been able to enjoy ourselves too much. On a more positive note, it is really nice weather (not too cold or snowy) and the people we have met so far are really friendly. As soon as we settle in and start to feel better I will post some pics.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hope you guys feel better soon! That's so much at once. I will be praying for a speedy recovery! We are so glad you guys made it safely!

Traci said...

glad to hear you are liking Idaho so far!!!
Hope all goes well and you all get well!
That is crazy about the baby coming early! Guess your test came out ok cause you got to move!!

Kristen said...

Yay for Idaho. We're fans. :) If you ever head to our neck of the woods (Idaho Falls) be sure to let us know! Good luck over the next few weeks.

Pamela said...

Wow, I found your blog, this is great. I hope you had a good move and are getting settled in OK. We sure do miss you and your family. I will have to come up that way, my brother lives out by Nampa ;-D MOM

Bailey

Bailey