Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goodbye!





Today was our last day in the Gettysburg Ward...well it was supposed to be. We forgot about the time change, as we were leaving the house around noon, a friend showed up asking where we were today...Man, church had ended and we didn't get to say goodbye to anyone. We totally spaced the new year and that church was 3 hours earlier. And...Trent was supposed to ask for help moving us and we didn't get that either. So, if you are free Tuesday morning (and we understand that most people are working) we could use a little extra help.

Hope to see a few of you on Tues morning around 9 o'clock.

For those of you who don't know, we are leaving sunny California and moving to Idaho. We will live with my parents for a bit until Trent finishes his schooling at Boise State (and hopefully be able to get all the classes he needs to graduate in a year or so.) We are looking forward to the new adventure, but sad to leave so many great friends and family.

8 comments:

Megan said...

Oh what an exciting time for you guys! Nerve racking too! Wish we could be there to help pack you guys up! We can't wait to read more about your adventures in Idaho!

Gina said...

Hey what are you doing tomorrow, monday night, call me.
Gina

Pitcher family said...

i hope you still keep up on the blog! enjoy idaho!

Becca said...

I didn't know you were leaving so soon! Hopefully this means we will get to see you guys more! Good luck on the move. There is nothing more than I dread...

Harlin Family said...

Good luck with the move and traveling. I look forward to seeing you guys when you get here!

The Jensens said...

I will definitely miss you guys (John too). Good luck with the move. I'm sorry we are out of town and can't help with the packing/moving. Good luck in Idaho!i

Amalia Cutts said...

I'm sorry I missed your phone call on Sunday. Thank you for being such a good friend and especially a good counselor to me in Primary and for helping me keep my head on. I'm sure we'll talk again so I'm not going to say "goodbye". I wish all the best for you and your family in Idaho, just know that you will be missed!

The Price Family said...

Good luck with everything! Goodbye sunshine, hello snow... lol

Bailey

Bailey