Friday, January 22, 2010

Finally better




I have been sick nearly the whole time we have been in Idaho. I have been really miserable ...and am just now starting to feel better. Because of this, I really haven't gotten to enjoy or see much of anything in the area. We haven't been to church yet because I was feeling so bad, so I haven't met any ward members. We are now starting to see the sights, so far we have seen the Boise temple and have visited all the malls in the area, and driven to a few small towns nearby. The weather has been great...and those of you who think that it snows all the time in Idaho, you are thinking of Rexburg area, because we have yet to see it snow. It seems like a good mix of California and Utah. There are a lot of LDS people here, but not near as many as Utah. Here are a few pics of the few adventures we have been on since moving. As soon as we get things all organized and more boxes put away I will take pictures of the house.

In front of the Boise temple


Bailey enjoying the Boise mall

3 comments:

Gina said...

Oh I miss you guys sooooo much. Sorry you have been sick. Hope things go well for you tell everyone I say hello!!!!!

Harlin Family said...

I'm glad you got to do some looking around and I'm sorry you've been sick. :( I had a great time visiting and reminiscing with you. We'll have to get together again. You are welcome to come see us in Boise anytime. It is only about 13 miles, roughly, from Star. It's all those traffic lights that make it take so long. Anyways, call me anytime when you want to get together.:)

Traci said...

glad you are liking it there and so sorry to hear you have been soo sick!
take care!!

Bailey

Bailey