Sunday, March 22, 2009

Whewww....

We're back from our hectic little trip. There were many goods and bads about it.

The bads-
Our GPS ran out of battery and we were lost in the middle of LA trying to find our hotel.
Getting stuck in Beverly Hills and getting a cab back to our car in Hollywood
Cranky, tired Bailey
LA traffic- It's always RUSH hour in LA



The goods-The weather was nice
Seeing Nokia theatre in downtown LA
Seeing Kodak Theatre in Hollywood
The beautiful wedding that really was amazing
Seeing Family members


we went to my cousin Jason's wedding at the Vibiana. It was beautiful and unlike any wedding I've been to- probably because I'm used to LDS weddings.
This is their beautiful cake- His Grooms cake was a Laker cake which I will post a picture above.


Here is my cousin Jason and his new wife- I love the layers in the dress!

Here is the Vibiana- the chapel they were married in.

Trenton, Bailey and Mickey in Hollywood

And the awesome Nokia theatre and new ESPN Sports Building- It was so amazing, but a little too trendy for me and the fam.(There were no other kids around except Bailey)

1 comment:

Casey and Rachel said...

What a blast! Bailey looks like she had a lot of fun!

Bailey

Bailey