Thursday, March 19, 2009

L.A. or bust...whatever that means

We are so excited to be getting away for the weekend. My cousin Jason is getting married in LA so we are heading down. We are staying in Pasadena and plan on visiting Hollywood, Beverly Hills and a few more touristy areas on the coast. Luckily it should be in the mid 70's on Saturday so it should be beautiful. I'm kinda excited about the wedding also...supposedly they spent a ton(as much as a house in some places) so I am curious to see what a $80,000 wedding looks like.

4 comments:

Traci said...

how fun does all that sound! hope you take your camera to get some pix to post!!

Kris said...

oh that sounds so perfect. get some sun for me.

xxx

Casey and Rachel said...

Have fun and say hello to Jason for me!

Bird is the Word said...

FUN! Non-LDS weddings are fun to go to! They are all shme-shme and full of GREAT food! HAVE A FUN TRIP!

Bailey

Bailey