Thursday, September 11, 2008

Top 5 reasons I love having a baby GIRL


5. I love pink. I now have an excuse to buy lots of pink.


4. I love bows and accessories. It is so fun to dress up a baby girl. I go crazy at all the headbands, bows, bracelets , shoes, slippers and anything else to help accessorize an outfit.


3. I love shopping for dresses and skirts. Most stores have a better girl selection and tons of cute things.


2. Painting her toenails (while she is sleeping) to match mine makes me smile!


1. The top reason that I love having a baby girl, is that I love that she is already a momma's girl. Bailey and I already share that same "girly bond" that I do with my mom. She loves to dress up and giggles when she looks in the mirror when she is wearing a cute bow. She is so much fun and a joy in my life!

3 comments:

Kris said...

I think I would love to have a girl too....I would love all the pink, the bows, the girl things!

Christina said...

that is the cutest thing!! i hope hope hope we have a girl next!! dont get me wrong, i LOVE having a boy and i LOVE their handsome little outfits... but i need to buy some pink!!

Traci said...

Tender Chicken! Girls are alot of fun!!

Bailey

Bailey