Monday, September 15, 2008

Tagged


A Few Quirks

TAGGED!!By my sis-in-law Traci

The rules are: List 6 quirks about yourself and then tag six people. Leave them a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
( I usually don't like these, but this is kina fun!)

1. I always have to double check that I turned off my straightener. Even when I know for sure that I have turned it off, I always have to run back and check...or have Trent check.

2. I can't get into bed dirty...I have to be clean, and so does Trent, if not then I make him shower (he usually get annoyed at me)

3. I have to put on at least 3 layers of mascara- 2 different types. I put in Clinique first then mac then Clinique. The first lengthens, second adds volume, third seperates....

4. I get ingrown toenails on my big toes, so I hardly ever wear closed toed shoes. I mostly wear sandals!

5. I too have to double and triple check that the alarm is set before I go to bed.

6. I am a procrastinator. I don't feel that I produce my best work until I wait til the last minute. If I start something early, I have a lot harder time coming up with things than if I wait until the last minute.

I tagged Christina, Samantha, Casey, Dad, Rebecca, Gina

3 comments:

Traci said...

Yeah!! You did the tag, so fun to read and learn more about one another!
Squeeze the little for me!

Casey and Rachel said...

Haha, so you really triple check your alarm clock, huh? I'm not sure I triple check it, but for some Davis Family reason I always have to double check to see if I got it right. Because for some reason it doesn't work half the time!

Katrina said...

Melissa. Bryan has to be clean when he goes to bed too. Your not the only quirky one.

I like your mascara quirk. Maybe I'll try it.

Bailey

Bailey