Monday, August 11, 2008

Vacation to the Beach


As summer is coming to an end, we realized that we did not go on a family vacation. So we decided to go to the Beach for a few days. The weather was absolutley perfect and we had a great time. This was Bailey's first time and she loved the sand and all the neat things that she saw. She did not like the cold water though. Thursday we went to a waterpark and Bailey loved going in the wave pool and letting the small waves crash around her legs. Now it's back to work and school until our next vacation around the Holiday season.

9 comments:

Sondra said...

It's wonderful to see all three of you. Mel, you're looking lovely and I do like your hair. And of course I always think little brother Trenton is handsome and I love to see him. I miss you guys.

Traci said...

Glad you got to go on a little family vay-k! Sounded like fun! Love going to the beach, but didn't make it their this year!!!
Good Luck with back to school and work!

Christina said...

how fun!! beach trips are the best!! summer went by way to fast!!

Kris said...

I long to be on the beach. You three look so good. Melissa, I love your hair!

Kris said...

I have a small request, do you mind just removing my last name from the link you have for me on your blog? I've been getting really paranoid lately about keeping my identity safe. There are too many wierdo's out there!!!
Thanks a million, hun!!
Kristy

Baby D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Baby D. said...

Sounds like a ton of fun to me!! You guys look so good!! :]

erika said...

Looks like fun in the sun!I love the summertime its my favorite season.
P.S don't forget to check out my blog.

COSENTINO said...

Hey Melissa I just found your families blog through Gina's! How are you? Bailey is so cute!! I hope you have had a great summer!

Bailey

Bailey