Saturday, August 2, 2008

Morning walks


Every morning, Bailey and I go for a walk with a friend of mine. The past few days it was so sunny and hot, Bailey would make it about 20 minutes before she started crying, so I decided that maybe it was time to have her wear her sunglasses. To my surprise, it works. Now Bailey is happy and content that the sun is not glaring in her eyes and is good for about an hour. She likes wearing her glasses and doesn't try to take them or her hat off. What a good girl she is!

8 comments:

YbsisKaren said...

She is such a cutie with and without the glasses. I know I am happier with my sunglasses on.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how well those sunglasses work! I hope we've created a sunglass monster in the future!
Rachelle

Anonymous said...

Your blog site is just wonderful, Melissa & Trent. Oh so fun to see that baby doll in all her doings! She is so very, very cute! Trent, that pic of you holding her and she has her hand around your neck is so precious and the family shot with the fairy princess is great, too. That would make a nice Christmas picture (as a gift for all of us!). Thanks for sharing Bailey with us in this way. Will be back often to see you guys! Love ya, M-G Terry

Anonymous said...

Oh, you guys! Just was seeing your blog for the first time and loving all the pictures, then dad comes home and hands me a packet of pictures of all the ones I wanted a copy of and more! Thanks, Thanks, Thanks! You all look so wonderful. Thanks for sending the pics. I love them! Mom-Grandma Terry

Traci said...

How adorable is that! Good for her too!

Casey and Rachel said...

Funny stuff! Bailey is growing up fast!

Baby D. said...

thats adorable! she pulled thsoe glasses off pretty dang well.

Sondra said...

I have very sensitive eyes so I am much happier with sunglasses. I think my babies would likely have pulled the glasses off. I love all the pictures on here. She is such a pretty little baby.

Bailey

Bailey