Monday, May 12, 2014

Mothers Day Tea

Baileys kindergarten class had a Mothers Day Tea on Friday where all the moms were invited to a special tea party. She even dressed up in a party dress and fancy shoes for the event.

Bailey showed me her life timeline



and the grasshead that she made me


the class had a wonderful program


And Bailey was the most excited about showing me the baby chicks that just hatched


Thanks you Miss Bailey for a Wonderful Mothers day tea! On Sunday Trent and the kids made the day special too. I woke up to tulips and chocolate strawberries on my nightstand. I then went to get my cell phone from the charger, and there was a new phone in its place with "Happy Mothers Day" on the screen. Then we went to my moms after church and and the men all made us a yummy BBQ rib dinner. Perfect day spent with my family!

No comments:

Bailey

Bailey