Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A much needed vacation

Right after Trents graduation, we headed out for a nice vacation in California. We were able to see quite a few friends and family that we haven't seen in awhile. I stopped by Madera and visited Gina who I grew up with and was able to see her brand new baby boy, Dawson. Then we headed to Grandmas for a night before heading out again.

Grandma's ranch



My brother Casey and his family, my parents, and my Aunt Pam and cousin Rachel all went down  to Disneyland for a few days. It was a little hectic with so many people, but we had such a great time. Trent and I were able to sneak in a few adult rides since we had extra helpers to watch the kids.


First things first, a dip in the pool and Jacuzzi to relax after 3 days of traveling


Bailey with her great aunt Pam and my cousin Rachel at the Lego store in Downtown Disney. We headed there the night we arrived to get the shopping done first!


 
 A lego Belle and the beast



Getting anxious to get in the park
 
 
The whole family (minus Rachel, Brooklyn and Bailey on the front seat) on the Small World boat



 
My cousin Jason, his wife Megan and son  Beckham joined us one evening since they live close and have yearly passes
 
Bailey (and her new princess bear) was exhausted after her first day

 
 
 
We started day 2 with the characters breakfast...complete with Mickey Mouse waffles



 
 And Nick wanted another chance to get the bad guys in the Buzz and woody ride
 
My cousin Rachel and I shooting away (yes look at her score compared to mine...sad)
 
 
Waiting  for mommy and daddy who were riding the Indiana Jones ride

 
 
Their toy story friends Woody and Jessie
 



 
My brother Casey, Rachel, Brooklyn and Isaiah
 

 

My mom and dad
 


Then on to California Adventures
Family photo with Sully


Brookie, Zaya, Nick and Bailey in Cars Land
 
We had so much fun at Disneyland and cant wait to go again. The kids had such a great time, they were also so tired by the time we left.
 
Back to Grandma's and of course a trip to the beach

 
We had a good time catching up with my cousin Brit

 
 
My Aunt Diane (dad's sister) , Dad, Uncle Craig (dad's brother)  and Grandma Davis


 
It was really nice to be able to visit with so many family members and be able to relax and have fun. California is still home to me and I love visiting every chance I get!
 

 

 
 

2 comments:

Gina said...

Glad you had a good time. It was so nice to see you all. You got to see lots of characters too that's awesome.

Gina said...

Glad you had a good time. It was so nice to see you all. You got to see lots of characters too that's awesome.

Bailey

Bailey