Thursday, May 2, 2013

18 months later...

and they are BACK!

My parents arrived last night at about 7pm from Latvia. They had been up 21 hours straight, taken 3 flights and eventually made it in to Boise.


Nick Aaron and Bailey waiting patiently for Grandpa and Grandma to arrive
 
Here come the missionaries
 (doesn't my mom look like she's from Europe?)

 
Hugs for everyone...My dad and Matt


 
Grandma and the 2 Sunny's ( her friend and new grandbaby she never met)

 

 
Bailey giving Grandpa a big hug

 
My dad's friend Roger came with a big sign

 
A little overwhelmed

 
and happy!~

 
Matt's cute family


 
 
After the airport, we took them straight to the Stake Center to be released
by the Stake President and it was a special experience to be apart of.
 
 
 
Welcome Home!

 
Grandma playing with the kids

 
Matt's new hat!

 
 
We are so glad to have them back and be able to see them more often! We love you mom and dad!
 
 
(With all the hustle and bustle I did not get one picture with myself or Trent in it,
but hopefully Matt got some on his camera. )

2 comments:

Lorna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

Welcome Home. THis post made me tear up I am so happy that your parents are back, that must have been so tender to be there and witness seeing them. It made me miss you and them even more.
Sorry to hear about your neighbors maybe you could make a complaint on them for being uncooperative. I don't know but that sure stinks.
Miss you guys!
sorry that comment before this was me by accident my mother in law was logged in

Bailey

Bailey