Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pierced ears and Lemonade

Bailey definitely has a mind of her own. The other day she came to me and said "I want some real earrings that stay on." Our rule was that she had to ask and want to get them done. I got mine pierced at 6 and I have loved them ever since. Bailey is 4 and even after telling her that it hurts, she still wanted to get them done and Trent agreed since she asked and it was her choice.



So we took her to Icing in the mall. I didn't realize that it is now about $50 to get your ears pierced...and we did check around even Claires is about that price. She had both ears done at the same time so it would be done quickly.



She was brave, but did cry. She said, "mom, that hurt really bad" poor girl, but she was fine a few minutes later and said they didn't hurt anymore.




Then last night Bailey came up to me and said " Mom, I want to have a lemonade stand tomorrow" I then replied, " but Bailey, you do not know how to count money, so we will wait until you are a little older."

I sometimes wonder where she comes up with these ideas but she said that the primary president said on Sunday at church that her son had a lemonade stand, then she watched a movie and they had a lemonade stand too. Man, this girl picks up and remembers EVERYTHING.

So, she woke up this morning and had a great idea, "Mom, lets call Bree (her 8 year old friend) and she can help." Bailey and her great ideas was able to have a lemonade stand





1 comment:

Traci said...

how cute with her lemonade stand! i would have bought some!!
love the pierced ears! adorable!

Bailey

Bailey