Monday, August 20, 2012

Elephant ear

Look closely at Nick's ears...One is sticking out farther than the other



Earlier today I noticed something odd with his ears and that one ear was sticking out more than usual. When I got a closer look, I saw that his ear was swollen and HUGE! I took him to the Doctor just to check it and out and he had to grab another doctor to get a second opinion....not sure why his ear is swollen, yet no other symptoms whatsoever


He ended up putting Nick on so antibiotics just to make sure there was no infection...



The back which shows how swollen and red it was







Lets hope it goes down soon.

5 comments:

The Jensens said...

Ouch! It looks painful but I'm glad it's not. Hopefully it goes away soon.

Anonymous said...

We couldn't help but laugh! That ear is funny...we will pray it isn't permanent. :)

Anonymous said...

What ended up happening?

Trent and Mel said...

Not sure what it was exactly, but the Dr. seemed to think that it was some type of bug bite

jsabino said...

My son woke up with the same thing this morning. Any update on what ended up happening with your son?

Today is Sunday so not sure if I should go to urgent care or just wait for his pediatrician tomorrow.

Bailey

Bailey