Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hawaiian Paradise

Our 7 year anniversary is tomorrow, so to celebrate, Trent and I took a night away. This was the first time that we have gotten to spend the night without the kids since Bailey was born. My parents agreed to watch them overnight (which is not easy with my two)and since they will be gone the next 18 months we decided to jump at the chance.

We stayed at the Anniversary Inn in Boise and stayed in the Hawaiian Paradise Room. It really was amazing and so nice to get to spend the night without worrying about getting home to the kiddos.

Perfect way to celebrate 7 years.






4 comments:

Samantha said...

Isn't it the best to leave your kids for a night or two? It looked like a great room! I love the Anniversary Inn. They are so fun and have really yummy cheesecake.

erika said...

congrats on celebrating your anniversary getaway.

Susan Hansen said...

Your anniversary get away looks like fun Melissa! and your family photos are so great! I actually looked you up because I don't know how to contact you. I want to buy something for your mom to take on her mission. I was thinking slippers, can you check to see if they are on her list? or what else? get her ot make wish list on Amazon, have you ever done that? it's so great for getting gifts you actually want! Please call me sometime. Susan Hansen

Susan Hansen said...

sorry forgot my number 559=363-2158

Bailey

Bailey