Friday, May 13, 2011

The Final 3 on American Idol

Ok, so I am a little obsessed over American Idol, but is anyone else SUPER dissappointed that James was kicked off? I must admit that I am a Scottie and Lauren fan, but I knew that James was really good and thought that he was going to be the next winner. But,to my dismay, Hailey somehow got through again. I was so dissappointed and wish that I had voted for James...he really did deserve to win...or at least be in the top 3!

Here are the 3 that should have gotten through...



Super cute and her voice reminds me a little of Carrie Underwood


All my votes are now going to this cowboy!

4 comments:

Casey and Rachel said...

I totally agree! I feel bad for him! I don't like Hailey's growley voice. When she puts that growl in it is yucky. I really like those three, but I would have rather that Scotty went home instead of James, because I think he would have had a good career regardless. I am not sure if James will or not. Just wish that Hailey would have gone instead. :(

Harlin Family said...

I wish that Hailey was gone to. She gets on my nerves for some reason. It's like she tries to force the sex appeal or something. James was singing with the band on Leno last night when they go out to commercial and when they come back again. I think a lot of people like him and his story. My guess is that he'll be able to be successful in a music career.

Melissa Michiale Hansen Horlacher said...

I LOVE scotty! :)
he sounds JUST like Josh turner, its crazy!

erika said...

I agree with you !

Bailey

Bailey