Monday, May 16, 2011

Celestial University

Our ward Relief Society started the Celetial University program last fall. It is basically a goal program where you choose a major (mine is Interior design) and you have to complete a certain amount of goals per each topic. One of the goals is to make a flower arrangement and use it as a centerpiece. I had a few ladies over and we had fun working on this goal together...


All the fresh flowers


Ashleigh and her "Masterpiece"


One of my finished pieces


My other piece


Sunny Perkins and my mom




Julie and her beautiful flowers


We had a great time and will hopefully all graduate this fall from the Celestial University.

4 comments:

Traci said...

what a fun idea! love the flower arrangements!!

Casey and Rachel said...

Looks like SO MUCH FUN! Wish I could have been there. After all I actually did go to school for this. :) Miss you guys!

YbsisKaren said...

The flowers look great - good job ladies. What great choices of vases also.

Kristen said...

ok, I think you should give us more details on this celestial university thing, it sounds cool!

Bailey

Bailey