Monday, February 14, 2011

My modeling career

ok, so I am a bit embarassed by this, but I guess I should be proud that I was asked. A girl I know asked me to be a model for her plus size clothing online store. At first I was flattered but still nervous to do something that I never, in my wildest imagination, thought I would do. During the shoot I was very uncomfortable doing this, especially next to the size 2 models, but it was an experience that I will always remember and something that I can laugh at~ Me a model~too funny!

Here is the link if you are curious to see more, but I am not extremely happy with some of my pictures- I think they look terrible!
www.novaeclothing.com

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I liked most of those pictures of you. I thought you looked beautiful!

Samantha said...

That's too Awesome. Did you get to keep any of the clothes!?

Karen said...

What, are you crazy? You look amazing! Tori has been interested (quietly) for a long time in modeling because so many people have told her to but it's hard to be confident in a plus size body. Even when you are beautiful. Dumb size 2 girls! Anyway, you look great and should feel proud of those pictures.

Kris said...

How cool! You are gorgeous!

Traci said...

hey girl! how fun is that! i heart ur pictures!! cute clothes and gret prices too!!

Becca said...

Melissa, you are famous! You know you have always looked beautiful. Since I have known you you always look good. Although I think the one with you holding the flower is a little cheesy! Hopefully you got some cute clothes out of it.

Gina said...

Melissa,
You look so great. I hope you had fun it looked like it would be fun. I miss you tons. Can't wait to see you when you come to visit. Love to your family.

Katrina said...

You are very pretty in all the pictures Melissa. You are always beautiful. I think it is pretty cool she asked you to do this. I hope you had fun.

Casey and Rachel said...

I think you look awesome! It is so funny actually knowing the model in the picture. I mean how many times do you know the person modeling the clothes...never! I kept thinking, "Hey that's Mel right there." Okay maybe I'm just silly. Anyway you look great and sounds like you had fun. We sure can't wait to see you guys next month! You are still coming right?

S+S said...

melissa, you are a hottie! You are seriously the most beautiful girl!

jamieb said...

Way to Go! You look beautiful!

Bailey

Bailey