Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cali, Vegas, Utah...a much needed vacation



We are taking a much needed vacation next month. Starting out we will be heading to Madera and Fresno, then spend a week at the coast with both sets of grandparents then heading to visit my brother in Las Vegas and rounding out the trip with almost a full week in Utah. It has been a year since we have gone anywhere, and I am so excited to get out and travel. What fun it will be to see old friends and family! I can't wait!

3 comments:

Christina said...

yay!! that sounds like a fun vacation!! Hope we can get together when your in Utah

S+S said...

you are welcome to stay here if you need a place to stay....or maybe you already came here? I hope we didn't miss you!

Thanks to the keeper of the stars said...

woohoo........vacation!!! Wait, I am going to be lonely without you! I am sure I can manage for a few weeks. You go and have a wonderful time!!!

Bailey

Bailey