Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Trent's Blackberry barcode


Ok, this is a Trent post. He wanted me to post his Blackberry Messanger Barcode. For those of you who are wondering what this is- if you have a blackberry, you can scan this picture on your phone and it will automatically input Trent's info...

If you have a Blackberry, go into messenger, go into "Add new contact" then go to scan persons barcode. If you have an older version, you will need a pin- which is 20FFFDD0

The newer versions you just hold the phone up to the computer while it scans the picture and no pin is needed!

It is actually really cool and I never knew how to do it before. I will add my barcode when Trent shows me how to get one.

1 comment:

Sondra said...

If I had a blackberry I would totally do that. Tell Trent I say hello. I love you all.

Bailey

Bailey