Friday, June 18, 2010

I love Craigslist!

OK, so Trent and I love Craigslist. We seem to always get good deals on things(usually baby items or electronics), and always get someone to buy the stuff we post. So, as most of you know, Bailey loves horses. Every time we see one she says "Bailey ride the horsie" and pony rides are not cheap (usually around $7 at the fair for just a few minutes)So today I decided to post on Craigslist that we have a 2 year old wanting to ride a pony a few times a month and that we would pay....no joke, within 5 minutes from the posting, an older lady called and said that she has an old pony that Bailey could ride on. She said that she can come as much as she wants, any time she wants and that they don't want any money for it.

Seriously, free pony rides. I love Craigslist and the great deals we can get!

7 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I am actually the sister in law to the very kerri Sorensen you are looking for!! She just got married in December and lives in Texas. She is coming to PHX in a few short weeks. I am forwarding your comment to her. Send ay contact info my way and I will be sure she gets it!

Megan said...

So fun!! Awesome!

Sondra said...

I have really never even seen Craigslist. I guess I'd better check it out. I bet that nice lady will love seeing sweet Bailey riding her pony. I know I would.

Traci said...

what a sweet deal! can't wait to see Bailey on her new pony!
craigslist is sweet!

Kris said...

That's so sweet of that lady - and how fun for Bailey.
Miles and I love Craigslist too. Over here they have something call 'Gumtree' that we use all the time. We've gotten pretty much all of our baby stuff from there and from Ebay - all for very cheap.

Samantha said...

That's really cool. Can't wait to see ya in a week!

Bird is the Word said...

That is SWEET~ And so nice for her to get to enjoy a little girl enjoying her pony!

Bailey

Bailey