Monday, December 7, 2009

They bought a house

My parents finally found a house that is perfect for them....and they got it. The other 2 houses that they liked and puts bids on in November had issues and would take a lot longer to go through, so they cancelled their bids and went back to Idaho this week and found a great house. It is vacant and has never been lived in. They are also paying cash, and hope to close at the end of the week!!!! They are thinking that they will be moving their furniture in next week already.


The grass and shrubs are dead because the house has been vacant


This house is 3200 sq ft.
4 bedrooms- each with their own walk in closet and bathroom attached!
It has a huge bonus room above the garage
Has a library AND an office
Has granite in the kitchen
mostly hardwood floors
and a great view of the mountains

They are not too keen on the color and plan on painting it soon after they move in, but other than that it is just what they wanted.

Side view of the house



My mom with the realtor in the kitchen

5 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! Gorgeous! I love the kitchen! What an amazing space! Can't wait to see more photos of their lovely new place. Congratulations Brian & Karen!!

Gina said...

Oh man I am glad they got a bedroom for Brian and I . I am so happy for them and sad for me. So what does this mean for you guys????? let me know call me sometime. I miss bailey.

Pitcher family said...

Yay it is so pretty I bet they are so excited.

Harlin Family said...

Yea! Tell your parents congratulations. My husband is a great mover. If they need some extra muscles just let me know. We would love to help. I'd love to see them. Are you going to help them move in? You would definitely have to give me a call or I'll be way offended. :) J/K

S+S said...

holy cow! I know where I'm staying when I visit ID!!

Bailey

Bailey