Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Off to Utah





We are heading off to Utah in the morning for a few weeks. Trent is excited to see his family and friends, and I am excited to see many of my good friends/college roommates! I am also excited to see my brother Casey and his wife and new baby who just moved to the Orem area for a few months, go the the Outlets in Park City, Visit my Almamater (Go cougars!)and go to all the great food places in Utah (Cafe Rio, Gandolphos, Ernies, etc...) On the way home we may stop by Idaho as things keep falling into place for us to leave Fresno in the future. Trent has been accepted to Boise State and now we just need a few more things to fall in place and we will be outta here!

8 comments:

Christina said...

hooray!! cant wait to see you guys!! Congrats to Trent!! thats great news!!

Harlin Family said...

Hey, give me a call if you guys are coming into Boise. I would love to see you. Just email me for my #. Very exciting for you guys. I love Idaho!

Becca said...

Hey, call me if you have time! 801 602 3673. Drey and i would love to see you guys!

Traci said...

i am with you on all the good places to eat in utah! i always have a list as well! enjoy your time there and good luck with everything for your move to idaho!
congrats to trent on being accepted!

erika said...

So Sad we just missed you there(Aug2 we came back).Maybe other time we can see each other.

Good luck with everything.

Gina said...

OH MY did you say a couple weeks? Well I will for sure miss you if you move maybe I can hide in your trunk Brian won't miss me right? Have fun in Utah.

Bird is the Word said...

YEAH and BOOOO!!! GLad he got accepted to Bosie, but you know they are Fresno's Rival, and Matt and Brent will no longer be able to talk to you... haha! Just kidding! You better let us know when you are home so we can see you and spend time with you before you leave! ~

Katrina said...

It was so nice to see you both here at dad's house. I loved being able to visit with you, even if it was only for the one evening. Bailey is the cutest little thing ever! She even gave me a kiss as I was leaving. It made my evening.

Bailey

Bailey