Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stay Away!!!

Last week, while we were house sitting, Trent and Bailey came down with nasty colds( with fever, congestion, mucus, sore throat, etc ...) They were both miserable most of the week. By Friday they were feeling better and we were supposed to be going to my grandparents house and having a weekend away. We ended up going, but the whole time I was sick not only with a cold but the stomach flu also. We ended up coming home early, and had a miserable drive home! Bailey screamed most of the way and I felt like I wanted to die. I am finally starting to feel like myself again today, but I woke this morning to Trent throwing up! Are you kidding?!? Now he is getting the stomach flu...Another whole week of this, I'm not sure I can handle it! If you live close by, STAY AWAY FROM THE CAMPBELLS!

Sorry, no mucussy, vomiting pictures with this post!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Ah Melissa, you poor things! Jason has the same thing right NOW!! He had a 102.8 fever last night & a 102.3 fever this morning.

Pitcher family said...

Oh man that sucks Melissa! I am just glad to hear you don't have the SWINE FLU!!

Bird is the Word said...

Matt had the same thing earlier this month! He did not kick it for like a week and a half! Get better we need to get together! ~

Bailey

Bailey