Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's official

My parents house in Madera is now on the market. It was listed today and they even had people go through. It is such a bad time to sell, so it may be awhile before anything happens, but they are in no rush! They aren't even sure where they are going to move, but are looking closely toward Idaho, in the Boise area. Now we'll just wait and see what happens. And...if they move to Idaho, it is very possible that we may end up moving there also. There is a school there that offers a masters degree in Nuclear Engineering which Trent is really interested in. I guess we will just see where the road takes us in the next few years...

7 comments:

erika said...

Good luck with everything?

Tressa said...

Carl and Kristen are heading to Idaho. Perhaps that's the new "in" place to move too :). It will be sad to see your parents move.

Samantha said...

Yea...head up here! It's where all the cool people are living!

Gina said...

NO NO NO stay please and tell your mom she is not allowed to go PLEASE!!!!!! I think I will die!

Harlin Family said...

Yea, hopefully Idaho wins out. It would be so fun to have you guys around here.

Sondra said...

I love Idaho. I am excited for you. I seriously wouldn't mind living in Idaho. Love you all.

COSENTINO said...

Wow I think the Madera 1st ward wouldnt be the same without your parents. I love your moms spunk! I hope whatever is supposed to work out will!!

Bailey

Bailey