Thursday, April 16, 2009

Is summer almost here?

I'm not sure what it is lately, but our life has been so crazy!!! Bailey seems to be crankier than ever and cries ALL the time (and hardly sleeps), Trent is struggling with his classes and finding enough time to get his homework done and studying for tests, we are somewhat worried about his job (the last 2 months he has Fridays' off with no pay) because there are less people ordering security cameras, and some reason I have had some medical problems (which will be taken care of next Friday with minor surgery). And with doing our church callings and everything else, we are just pooped! I'm not sure why things are so busy and crazy, but I feel like I can barely keep up with everything. I just seem overwhelmed and CANNOT wait for summer when I don't have classes to teach! I'm not sure if it's just us, or the time of the year when things get crazy. Is anybody else feeling the same way right now?

5 comments:

Casey and Rachel said...

Hope all is well! What's with the surgery?

Tressa said...

Our life is crazy, too, but then again we decided to move. I hope that all goes well with everything.

Trent and Mel said...

Ok, this post is not to have you guys worry (I've had a few calls from worried friends. We just have a lot going on but I think that it is just the season to be busy (with school almost out and summer arriving) and lots of people seem to be moving. We are doing well so no worries!
And the surgery is minor (only about an hour long) dealing with female issues. Should not be any complications:)

Katrina said...

Our life is just the normal amount of busy for us now. For me, the most busy and stressful times start in the fall and last till the holidays are over.

But the last few days have been pretty hectic for us. Well, mostly for Bryan. We had our dishwasher die and our swamp cooler had a leak that we didn't realize till it had rotted out part of our ceiling. Bryan had to cut out the ceiling and replace some of the sheet rock, replace the dishwasher, and work on Travis' new jeep(new to him) that had electrical problems. The alarm wouldn't disengage. It was really annoying.

It is scary about people's jobs right now. Sorry you guys are dealing with that stress too. Lane, my son, was told he was going to be laid off, or he could take a demotion and a pay cut. He took the demotion and pay cut. because at least it is a job.

And sorry about the sugury thing too. I hope you are feeling better soon.

I will keep you guys in my prayers. Remember that this all will eventually let up and you will get through it.

Give little crying Bailey a big love for me. I love you guys.

Bird is the Word said...

I feel you girl! But we have to have bad times to understand when there are good times! I think it always gets this way at the end of school years, or the start of summer. The weather is messing me up! Life is CRAZY!! Give Bailey lots of love, and make sure you both get a break! Let me know if you need help with that break! ~ :)

Bailey

Bailey