Sunday, April 12, 2009

Busy Easter weekend!

I hope everyone had a great Easter. Our weekend was busy and started on Friday night with Trent's B-day party at Incredible John's Pizza (like Chuck e cheese but for older people) Then on Saturday the Primary had a Easter activity that I helped with. We had a pancake breakfast, crafts, and and egg hunt. It was really fun and pretty easy to put on. I really enjoy being in Primary... Then later that day, we went to Madera and spent the night at my parents. My mom started a tradition a few years ago of putting money in eggs and hiding them, so we have a fun time looking for eggs. SChool and work start up tomorrow, so it's back to the grind again, but we had a really great week off!

Bailey looking for eggs


She found some!

Daddy looking for eggs!


Matt's wife told me that she saw a blog on how to make tie-dyed cupcakes, so I gave it a whirl and had fun creating these bad boys!(the cupcake itself is all different colors, not just the frosting)






Matt and Brandy came for Easter with their little boy Aaron. He is such a happy baby! He hardly seems to cry and will sit and quietly watch what is going on, man I'm jealous!



Trent's birthday party at Incredible Johns. Laser Tag was out of order, but we bowled and found other fun rides and games instead (like the truck train ride below)

5 comments:

Sondra said...

As always, I love seeing you all! ((((hug, hug, hug))) That is me giving you all big hugs! I love you!

Traci said...

what a fun filled weekend!
you should post the recipe/how to on those tye-dye cupcakes- they look yum!

Bird is the Word said...

WHAT A BUNCH OF FUN! Now get back to church!! I miss seeing your adorable little girl! ~

Megan said...

Hi Melissa! How fun that you have a blog!! Matt & Brandy's little boy is soooo cute!! How fun to have another little one around!

the cupcakes look so tasty & what a cool idea. it was so great seeing you guys at the wedding!

Happy Easter!

COSENTINO said...

I love Baileys dress. Soo cute!!!

Bailey

Bailey