Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Camera


I told Trent that I would like a camera for Christmas. I would like to keep one in my purse for all those great "scrapbook/blog" moments. We went to Best Buy and I was sold on this camera for several reasons. Reason 1- It has a smile feature where it automatically takes a picture when the person smiles. Reason 2- It can make a person smile- If you take a picture and a person is not smiling, it can transform it into a smile. So the Best Buy girl wanted to demonstrate the features on me. She took a picture of me not smiling. She then showed me my picture, but this time it showed me smiling. It was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing. Then, because I was laughing, it kept taking picture after picture until I stopped smiling. Man it was great.I'm sure it's not that funny to anyone else, but if you want to share my experience, just go to your local Best Buy and try this out for yourself, it is worth the great laugh!

9 comments:

Traci said...

What a great salesperson!!! I giggled a little after reading your post. Just picturing you laughing yourself!
Looks like a great camera! Gotta love the smile feature for sure!!
Does this mean no Christmas present for you?

Gina said...

So where is the picture now I want to see it???? you will love having a camera at your disposal!

Trent and Mel said...

The picture is at Best Buy. It was a display camera that takes a picture when you look at it and smile. It took about 20 pictures of us.

Sondra said...

That is crazy! I've never heard of that! It's amazing what people's brains can come up with.

Christina said...

ahahah i can TOTALLY picture you standing in the middle of best buy laughing at a camera!! I even heard your laugh in my head, lol... aww, i miss you!!!

Trent and Mel said...

I miss you to, Christina...man we gotta get together soon. We were thinking about coming for the Holidays, or the week after Christmas. If not, then for sure we will be there for Spring Break (April 6-13) Hopefully sooner than later!

erika said...

That is one my x-mas list!

Katrina said...

Cool camera. I need that to get the fleeting smiles of my husband. I have the hardest time getting him to smile for pictures.

Does the camera actually put smiles on non smiling faces?

Trent and Mel said...

Yeah, it looks kinda fake though. It is so funny. I will post pictures of before and after it puts a smile on.

Bailey

Bailey