Sunday, October 5, 2008

7 things about me

I am up for the challenge Jen-

7 things I'd like to do before I die-

1. Buy a house (have it paid off)
2. Have a few more kiddies
3. Move out of Madera
4. Go on a mission with Trent
5. Raise great children that will be close to us.
6. Go to as many temples as I can
7. Roadtrip of the USA (not too big on flying)

7 things I do now

1. Change diapers
2. Teach a class of college students
3. Help with Primary Sharing time (once a month)
4. Bargain shop
5. Cook, clean, laundry
6. Go on walks with Bailey
7. Have fun!!!

7 things I cannot do

1. Back hand spring (always wanted to learn)
2. Bake cookies as well as my mom
3. Travel on windy roads
4. sleep ( I wish I could sleep more)
5. Have a child that is messy or sticky (lots of baths)
6. Be without Trent for 12 hours a day
7. sew

7 things I love about my husband

1. He is incredibly handsome!
2. He is so much FUN!
3. He is smart- and doing well in his engineering classes! YEAY!( just a little longer)
4. Great Husband and father!
5. He helps around the house.
6. His love for the gospel
7. He tries to surprise me with gifts but gives me so many hints that I usually know what I am getting! ( He calls it 10 questions)

there are 7 categories, but I think I'll stop here. I won't name 7 people to do this, but it's kinda fun!

1 comment:

rebecca and eric said...

hey sorry I never did your other tag- maybe I'll do this one instead! So I realized I've never met Trent...we'll have to fix that next time I'm around!

Bailey

Bailey