Thursday, December 22, 2016

Happy 2nd Birthday Maddie and Jackson!

Madison and Jackson turned 2 today. These two years have been the hardest so far, but have also flown by. 2 years ago I was ready to go and finish my Christmas shopping with Trent and when I sat down on the couch my water broke. All my plans for that Christmas went out the door. I ended up in the hospital on Christmas Eve and Christmas day feeling sorry for myself when Trent took the kids home and I was all alone. After getting over the sadness, I decided that I was going to walk upstairs to the NICU and see if I could hold one of the babies for the 1st time.   That night I was able to hold Jackson and all my sadness went away. I got to hold my precious 4 lb boy and snuggle him for a bit. Christmas morning before Trent and the kids arrives, I headed back up to the NICU and was able to hold my sweet 3 lb Madison. She was so tiny and fragile and it was such a special moment. I love these 2 spirits deeply and am so grateful that I'm their mom.

Happy 2nd Birthday Maddie and Jax!











No comments:

Bailey

Bailey