Friday, May 20, 2016

almost summer

With school getting out in just a few short weeks, it seems like our lives have gotten a little more hectic recently. There have been end of the year projects, tests, carnivals, art walks, book fairs and presentations.  We try to go to as many as possible, but tagging 2 babies along is not easy. It helps a ton when  my mom can watch the babies so I don't have to bring the huge double stroller and have 2 babies to wrestle with :)


Here is Bailey and her friend Erika (who lives down the street) after the school carnival with their faces painted and shaved ice


During the days, I try to keep the babies happy and busy. The one thing that they absolutely love is going outside. They also love swinging on the porch swing.....




Life is going to be very different when Nick and Bailey are out of school. I'm already dreading the noise and constantly dirty house. I'm gonna have to figure out a schedule so things don't get too out of control and how to fit fun activities in...I think we may need my Aunt Pam to come help for the summer !!!!

No comments:

Bailey

Bailey