Sunday, November 30, 2014

Christmas Prep

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my parents new house. The food was delicious and it was nice to relax while the kids were tearing up their house and not ours. Nick and Bailey love going out there and having so much more space to play and get dirty in...they now have 2 acres to play on!


A few days after, we headed out and picked out a Christmas tree. Bailey has been wanting to get the Christmas Tree up so she could help decorate it before school is back in this next week.




Nick and Bailey ran out this morning and turned on the Christmas Tree lights. They then wanted me to get pictures of them in front of the tree before church....Christmas is such a magical time for kids!

 
 
And this weekend we bought our first matching outfits for the twins.... Just 8 more weeks and they will be here! I have to admit that as much as I am scared at the thought of two at once, I am also super excited to meet them!

No comments:

Bailey

Bailey