Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Springtime

Yesterday was such a nice day that Nick wanted to be outside all day. After I dropped Bailey off at school, I called my mom and she was heading to walk the Boise River with my dad. Nick and I joined in an afternoon walk and enjoyed the sunshine and the river.

Nick of course just loved throwing rocks into the river. I sat for a half hour so he could just throw rocks!



And he had to get the biggest rocks he could carry



And recently Bailey has been wanting to be in gymnastics.  Since it is pretty expensive I have been putting it off. But, last week I got an email from the Parks and Rec saying that they need more girls in their 6 weeks gymnastics class...and it was only $30. What a deal!


Bailey absolutely LOVES the class.... and there are only 3 girls so they get quite a bit of one on one time with the teacher....




Bailey and her friend Anna are both in the class



And hopefully we can find a class after the 6 weeks is done!

No comments:

Bailey

Bailey