Friday, March 21, 2014

Sunny turns 2!


 
 
Sunny is my brother Matt's little girl. She just turned 2 so we went to Chuck E Cheese for a Birthday Party. Trent and my dad both had scouts and weren't able to make it, but my mom helped me with the kids and we headed out for some fun and games.

The kids had a blast running around, playing games, eating pizza and cake, and just having fun. Sunny was the hardest because she just kept running and running and was hard to keep up with :) My mom took shifts with Brandy being in charge of Sunny and they were both worn out by the little 2 year old!




Aaron enjoyed the horse ride


And all the kids enjoyed the cake!




 


Maybe a little too much....my little gross Nick always makes a mess :)
 Happy Birthday Sunny!
 

 

 


No comments:

Bailey

Bailey