Monday, February 24, 2014

Nick's 4!

Nick turned 4 years old today and had his very first birthday party where he could invite a few friends. He invited his cousin Aaron, and friends Joey and Bronco. They boys played so well today and Nick had a blast having his own friends over to play!

He wanted a Robot party and of course I couldn't find anything robot...so I had to be creative. I made my own Robot piñata and then just bought plain red plates and party supplies that the kids could decorate with robot stickers. It actually turned out great and the kids loved decorating their plates and hats.

the crazy robot cake that both kids helped decorate

 
 
And the robot piñata
 
 
A few guests, Aaron, Nick, Bailey and Bronco
 
Cousin Sunny and Joey


 
Nick and Bronco below (I didn't get any very clear pictures of Nick- He is horrible at sitting still and looking at the camera )


 
 And after all the friends left, Grandma took Nick to a special lunch where he got an ice cream sundae for his Birthday!
 

 
When I asked Nick what he wanted for his birthday dinner He replied, "Cheese toast" I asked if he wanted anything else and he said "Nope just cheese toast!"
 
Oh how we love this rambunctious and cuddly little boy. He is full of life and makes every day an adventure. Happy 4th Birthday, Nick!




1 comment:

Harlin Family said...

I love all the new posts to keep up with what you and your family are doing. Looks like lots of fun! :)

Bailey

Bailey