Sunday, December 1, 2013

The most wonderful time of the year

I love this time of year. I love the songs, treats, smells, the giving and even the shopping and wrapping. I just enjoy the holiday season. It has been especially nice to stay home this year and be able to get stuff done around the house. Trent has been busy with a few projects around the house and we finally finished yesterday and decided to go out and get a Christmas Tree.


It was late by the time we got it home and ready so we decided that we would wait until after church then we would decorate it all together as a family. My kids absolutely loved it. We sang Christmas songs as we decorated. One family tradition we have is getting a new ornament every year, so Bailey got to see all my ornaments from when I was a little kid and she is excited to start getting new ones of her own.

My camera didn't take very good pictures with all the bright lights but here are the kiddos helping decorate

 
Say cheese Nick



Seriously...he is 100% Campbell. I can never get a normal smile out of this kid :)
 
 
Having two much fun! Not sure what either child is wearing...Nick with his church shirt and pajama pants and Bailey in capri legging and fur boots!

 


And my big helper vacuuming the mess up! What a wonderful day we had together!
 
And the finished result!
 

No comments:

Bailey

Bailey